InfoTronics® Attendance Enterprise
The Davidson Company is a Regional Leader in timekeeping solutions that reduces labor cost, and free up your company’s talented work force, so that their skills and creativity can be utilized in a more effective and beneficial way. Save time, money and valuable resources by automating the time keeping process with one of our solutions.
Our solution partners – InfoTronics and Attendance on Demand – provide powerful software suites that when coupled with our state-of-the art time clock devices such as fingerprint readers, hand scanners and proximity card readers, combine to create a simple, yet powerful time keeping solution for your business.
Attendance Enterprise by InfoTronics is a modern, full-featured time and attendance system that takes advantage of the power of the Internet, while still honoring the legacy and tradition of prior Attendance Enterprise software. This system solves labor tracking related issues such as complex company pay rules, attendance monitoring, benefit accruals and balances, and customizable reporting.
Whether you are a controller looking to streamline operations, a payroll manager looking for real-time, up-to-date reporting, or a supervisor looking to free up the time of your employees, a software suite from Attendance Enterprise or Attendance on Demand will be a modern and welcomed addition to your company.
Attendance on Demand and InfoTronics® Modules and Features
PIX-200: $295 comes with a 1 year warranty
- All-in-one electronic time recorder and date stamp
- Great for use in applications from simple time and attendance tracking to more sophisticated computer communication and time synchronization
- Wide variety of standard features and offers a set of optional accessories with unique features
- Large, easy to read, digital display
PIX-21: $235 comes with a 1 year warranty
- Engineered for value, simplicity and durability
- Suits small business applications
- Eliminates manual time sheets and the errors that usually accompany such methods
- Functions as a verification and tracking device for other important company documents
MRX-35: $545 comes with a 1 year warranty
- The next logical step from a non-calculating clock
- Fully automatic
- Reliable and economical, yet powerful enough to meet your needs today
- Simple, clean design fits any office decor